Ready to take an e-TEF (TEF Canada) exam?
Below slots are available currently for this year 2023
Note: We accept registrations for below dates only until 10days before the said date.
eTEF Canada – 2023 Exam Calendar
- 21 November, Tuesday (0 slots available) – Last date to book this slot: 14Nov2023)
- 22 November, Wednesday (0 slot available) – Last date to book this slot: 15Nov2023)
- 01 December, Friday (0 slots available) – Last date to book this slot: 23Nov2023)
- 11 December, Monday – All slots booked
Fees and Registration
- e-tef Canada, 4 sections are compulsory, total fees is INR 24,780 (incl. GST (18%))
- The fees might be subject to change without prior notice.
- No refund/transfer of fee is possible once the registrations have been closed.
Steps to register
○ Download the Registration form
○ Print, fill in, and have the form signed (Please do not paste the photo on the form)
○ If visiting the Alliance Française of Hyderabad; you can bring us your form along with 1 passport size photo, a self-attested copy of your passport (front & back page) , a copy of the Aadhar card, and your payment (by UPI/QR or Card) to Alliance Française of Hyderabad
○ If you are registering online; you can email us your soft copies to [email protected] or send us the hard copy of your form along with 1 passport size photo and a self-attested copy of your passport to the Alliance Française of Hyderabad @ Plot no. 4, Aurora Colony, Road n°3, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana, India – 500 034), and your payment by Bank transfer / QR scan below.
Note: Kindly email us at [email protected] a snapshot of the payment with transaction id so that we can issue you a receipt.
KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK
A/c Name : Alliance Francaise of Hyderabad; A/c type : Savings;
Bank Name: Kotak Mahindra Bank
A/c Number : 7011553464
IFSC Code : KKBK0000564
Branch : Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad
For payments done through online transfer, please send the bank acknowledgement/transaction screenshot to the Alliance Française Hyderabad on our email address – [email protected]. You shall in return receive an email confirmation on reception of a proof of payment receipt of the bank acknowledgment.
The Alliance Française of Hyderabad will send you by e-mail a confirmation of registration within 2days and a hall ticket (Convocation) 7days prior to exam date. Applications of registration after the deadline will not be accepted.
The e-tef Canada includes 4 compulsory sections:
- Oral expression: 15 min – 2 topics to cover
- Written comprehension: 60 min – 50 questions
- Oral comprehension (Listening): 40 min – 60 questions
- Written expression: 60 min – 2 topics to cover
* These sections are done online, using a computer. Hence working knowledge of computers is needed. All four sections are held on the same day.
General Instructions before coming to give the Exam:
- You should be present at the centre 30 mins before the start time.
- You should duly bring
- a printed copy of this Hall ticket,
- your original Proof of identity (Passport) &
- 2 passport sized colour photographs.
- Please bring a minimum of personal belongings, avoid heavy jewellery.
- Deposit all your personal belongings’ handbags with our staff and collect them after the exam. Management is not responsible for any loss of items/not collecting after exam.
- Switch off your cell phone and deposit it with our staff before entering the exam room.
- No smart watch/electronic device will be allowed into the exam hall.
- As it is a computer-based exam. there is no need to carry a pen or paper. We can provide them to you on request however any rough paper should be duly discarded after the exam.
- Extra time will not be given for completing the paper.
- Any malpractice, if found, by the supervisor will automatically disqualify the candidate.
- There would be toilet breaks only in between the various sections of the exam.
- At the starting of the exam, please verify if all your personal details (first name, last name email id and other information are correctly registered as given).
- No refund or rescheduling can be done if you are absent for the scheduled exam.
- We reserve the right to cancel/reschedule the exam in case of factors beyond our control.
- We suggest you to bring or have your food prior to the exam.
Attestation of results
The results of the e-tef Canada will be announced in about 3 weeks (approx.) after the exam by e-mail. The results will be made available in the form of an e-version of the certificate, no hard copy will be made available.
The attestation of results of the e-tef Canada:
- is usually delivered 3 to 4 weeks after the test.
- is not a diploma and cannot be considered as proof of success.
- shows the distribution of scores obtained in each of the sections, offers detailed comments on the skills, and places your level on a scale from <A1** (Beginner) to C2** (Mastery). For more info, visit Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)
- is valid for 2 years.
** For further information about levels (A1, A2, B1, B2, etc.), please check our General French Course structure.
Not Sure where to start your journey for giving TEF exam ?
Then, schedule a counselling session(15min) with us over Phone: 9966545652 or email: [email protected] at a nominal cost of Rs.500