Preparing for the test
○ The Alliance Française of Hyderabad does not organize any specific preparation courses for e-tef Canada General French classes are strongly recommended.
○ To discover and get trained to the exam, you can use the free online resources offered by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Paris: Exam samples
○ Training app “français 3.0” for Androïd and Ipad/Iphone
○ Training tutorials for listening and speaking sections
○ Exercises to develop similar skills online on Radio France Internationale RFI or TV5Monde
○ You can also purchase from AFH at Rs.3500 the 1year access to the following online self-learning kit (preparation material) for TEF exam :
Title: PrepMyTEF from PrepMyfuture.
○ You can also purchase the following official textbooks for preparation from Goyal Saab or Langers‘ showrooms:
Title: Test d’évaluation de français, Publisher: Hachette livre – Français langue étrangère
Title: TEF (test d’évaluation de français) – 250 activités, Publisher: CLE International
Results after the test
○ The results of the e-TEF are usually given after 7-10working days.
○ You will directly get the results of the test on your email id used for registration.
For further information details, please reach us on below :
+91 99 66 54 56 52 ; [email protected]