Ready to take a TEF exam?
Please choose your slot and Register at a fees of INR 22,000 (incl. GST (18%) !!
Currently, the below slots are available for this year 2023
You can also book a slot of any other convenient date on a working day with an additional fee of Rs.1000.
- 22 February
- 11 April
- 11 May
- 22 June
- 11 July
- 11 and 22 August
- 11 and 22 September
- 11 october
- 22 november
- 11 december
Not Sure where to start your journey for giving TEF exam ?
Then, schedule a counselling session(15min) with us over Phone: 9966545652 or email: [email protected] at a nominal cost of Rs.500
The e-tef Canada – Test d’Evaluation de Français adapté au Canada – is a French-language test approved by “Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)” for people aspiring to immigrate to Canada including Quebec. It assesses comprehension and expression skills in French. It gives a quantitative and qualitative measure of the level of candidate’s linguistic and communication skills. It offers a detailed and personalized analysis of results.
You need to know French language in order to take this exam.
We suggest you have a minimum of B2 level (660 hours) of French in order to appear for this exam.
Fees and Registration
e-tef Canada, 4 sections are compulsory, total fees is INR 22,000 (incl. GST (18%))
A slot for your own convenient date on any working day at an additional fee of Rs.1000.
The fees might be subject to change without prior notice.
No refund/transfer of fee is possible once the registrations have been closed.
Steps to register
○ Download the Registration form
○ Print, fill in, and have the form signed (Please do not paste the photo on the form)
○ If visiting the Alliance Française of Hyderabad is feasible; you can bring us your form along with 1 passport size photo, a self-attested copy of your passport (front and back page) , a copy of the Aadhar card, and your payment (by Cash, Credit Card, or Local Bank Cheque payable) to Alliance Française of Hyderabad
○ If visiting the Alliance Française of Hyderabad is not feasible; you can email us your soft copies to [email protected] or send us the hard copy of your form along with 1 passport size photo and a self-attested copy of your passport to the Alliance Française of Hyderabad @ Plot no. 4, Aurora Colony, Road n°3, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana, India – 500 034), and your payment by Bank transfer / QR scan below.
Note: Kindly email us at [email protected] a snapshot of the payment with transaction id so that we can issue you a receipt.
KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK
A/c Name : Alliance Francaise of Hyderabad; A/c type : Savings;
Bank Name: Kotak Mahindra Bank
A/c Number : 7011553464
IFSC Code : KKBK0000564
Branch : Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad
For payments done through online transfer, please send the bank acknowledgement/transaction screenshot to the Alliance Française Hyderabad on our email address – [email protected]. You shall in return receive an email confirmation on reception of a proof of payment receipt of the bank acknowledgment.
Only 15 seats per session, on a first registered first-served basis.
The Alliance Française of Hyderabad will send you a confirmation of registration and a hall ticket by e-mail. Applications of registration after the deadline will not be accepted.
The e-tef Canada includes 4 compulsory sections:
- Written comprehension: 60 min – 50 questions
- Oral comprehension (Listening): 40 min – 60 questions
- Written expression: 60 min – 2 topics to cover
- Oral expression: 15 min – 2 topics to cover
* These sections are done online, using a computer. Hence working knowledge of computers is needed. All four sections are held on the same day.
Attestation of results
The results of the e-tef Canada will be announced in about 4 weeks (approx.) after the exam by e-mail. The results will be made available in the form of an e-version of the certificate, no hard copy will be made available.
The attestation of results of the e-tef Canada:
- is usually delivered 4 to 5 weeks after the test.
- is not a diploma and cannot be considered as proof of success.
- shows the distribution of scores obtained in each of the sections, offers detailed comments on the skills, and places your level on a scale from <A1** (Beginner) to C2** (Mastery). For more info, visit Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)
- is valid for 2 years.
** For further information about levels (A1, A2, B1, B2, etc.), please check our General French Course structure.
Preparing for the test
○ The Alliance Française of Hyderabad does not organize any specific preparation courses for e-tef Canada General French classes are strongly recommended.
○ To discover and get trained to the exam, you can use the free online resources offered by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Paris: Exam samples
○ Training app “français 3.0” for Androïd and Ipad/Iphone
○ Training tutorials for listening and speaking sections
○ Exercises to develop similar skills online on Radio France Internationale RFI or TV5Monde
○ You can also purchase from AFH for Rs.3500 the access to the following online preparation platform valid for 1year :
Title: PrepMyTEF from PrepMyfuture.
○ You can also purchase the following official textbooks for preparation from Goyal Saab or Langers‘ showrooms:
Title: Test d’évaluation de français, Publisher: Hachette livre – Français langue étrangère
Title: TEF (test d’évaluation de français) – 250 activités, Publisher: CLE International
For further information details, please reach us on below :
+91 99 66 54 56 52 ; [email protected]