Date(s) - 14/09/2019 - 27/09/2019
9:30 am - 8:00 pm
Alliance Française of Hyderabad
Ramakrishna Nimmaraju born at Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, southern state of India in the year 1979. He is basically a software professional working for a big MNC. He is very passionate about art, paintings, crafts and anything that is creative. This nature impels to do paintings and study BFA.
His interest on art inherited from his father, a renowned commercial artist at Guntur. During his elementary studies itself, he learnt calligraphy, designing, printing as an assistant to his father. He received various awards and recognitions from various academies and parishads since his school days.
He usually does not show much interest to get judge his paintings in competitions and receiving awards, however society will measure thru it. He did not leave any chance to participate in art competitions, stood winner in various competitions since his childhood and received various awards from reputed art organizations like Konasema Chitrakala parishad – Amalapuram, Ajantha kalaraamam – Tenali, Creative art foundation – Guntur, Human art power award – Ongole, Kalipatnam arts academy – Hyderabad.
Participating in group shows and art workshops is a part of his art journey that will happen at least once in a month. Participated in more than 30 group painting shows and art workshops conducted by various organisations, group of artists in different locations like Hyderabad, Bangalore, Jaipur, Goa, Shimla, Vijayawada, Guntur etc…
His aspiration is to get recognized as a unique artist and take his paintings to international shows and stood inspirational. To help poor and needy thru art, he took a noble oath to donate 25% of his earnings on paintings.
Kalipatnapu Ram Prathap, born at Murapaka, a remote village located in Srikakulam district, Andhra Pradesh. His interest in art has been inherited from his father who is a renowned nail drawing artist. He finished his lower grade and higher grade diploma and Teacher training in drawing from State Board for Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh. He is also a Bachelor of Fine Arts student of Karnataka State Open University. He received awards and recognitions from various academies and parishads since his school days. In the view of giving a helping hand to the art on his behalf, he is presently running a painting institute for all age groups at Hyderabad with over 75 students registered.
- Best Artist Award : Tammineni Charitable Trust, Amadalavalasa. Srikalulam District 10th of July, 2001 By Sri Nara Chandrababu Naidu, the then Chief Minister Andhra Pradesh.
- Best Artist Award : Snehanjali Kala Seva Samithi, Srikakulam, 2002 by Sri G. Yathi Rajulu, the then Chief Justice of High Court of Andhra Pradesh.
- Sri Kurmapu Narasimham Award : Srikakulam Swarnotsav Committee Srikakulam 2000 By Sri K. Jawahar Reddy, the then District Collector, Srikakulam.
- Prathibha Ratna Award 2015 By Sangha Mitra Samskruthika Samstha
- Bapu Excelence Award 2015 Sangha Mitra Samskruthika Samstha
- National Level Awards: Konaseema Chitrakala Parishad, Amalapuram, Andhra Pradesh.
- Picasso Award 2019
- Cash Award 2018
- Chitramayuri award 2017
- Best Award 2015
- Top Ten Award 2014
- Jury Award 2013
- Vaddadi Papayya Award 2004 & 2006
- 2nd Prize 2003
- 2nd Prize 2001
- Commendable prize 2000
- 2nd prize 1999
- 1st prize 1998
- 2nd prize 1997
- 4th prize 1996
- Jury Award Tirupathi ChitraKala Samakya, Tirupathi
- Best Artist Award at District Level Yuvautsav 1994 – 1995, Srikakulam
- Sak Prathibha Award Sri Ajanta Kalaramam , Tenali – 2013
- 2nd prize Sri Ajanta Kalaramam , Tenali – 2014, 2015
Indipenence day art camp by govt of AP & Vijayawada art society
Ugadi Art Camp by govt of Andhrapradesh
Glourious Telangana by Marrichannareddy Human Resorce Dept.,
Art Camp on Paintings of Heritage Monuments at State Art Gallery, Hyderabad in May, 2015.
100 hours non-stop painting workshop in Ongole.
- Shimla Fusion – II, international art exhibition, Gaiety Multi Art Complex, Mall road Shimla, Himachal Pradesh.
- Human art power group show at Trivendrum
- Different strokes of colours group show Ravindra Bhavan Vasco, Goa
- Rhythm of colours group show at chitrakala parishad banglore
- Man art power group show at Kala academy, Goa
- Inevitable Impressions Group show Venkatappa Art Gallery , Bangalore.
- NAVA Group show Aakruthi Art Gallery , Vijayawada.
- NAVA Group show State Gallery of Art , Hyderabad
- Kala Mela Group Show 2013, 14 State Gallery of Fine Arts, Madhapur, Hyderabad
- Groupshow, Rainbow Art Gallery at Paryatak Bhavan, Greenlands, Hyderabad
- SOLO SHOW, National Integration Camp, Mushirabad, West Bengal – 2001
- SOLO SHOW, Grandhalaya Varotsav, Laveru, Srikakulam District – 2000
- SOLOSHOW, Damerla Ramarao Vardhanthi Sabha, Murapaka– 1997
- SOLOSHOW,Grandhalaya Varotsav, Ranasthalam, Srikalulam District – 1995
- GROUPSHOW, Teacher (Drawing) Training Centre Kakainada – 1994.
- Ajanta Kalaramam, Tenali, – 2013,14,15
- Anakapalli Arts Academy, Anakapalli – 1996-97/98/2003
- Potti Sree Ramulu Telugu University, Hyderabad – 1997
- Chitrakala Parishad, Visakhapatnam – 1996-97
- Ankala Art Academy, Bhimavaram 1996-97
- Heart Entertainment Limited, Hyderabad – 1995.