Job Profile: Secretary of Alliance française of Hyderabad
Alliance française of Hyderabad is looking for a full-time secretary. The Secretary will assist the Director in all matters related to the administration of the organization, that the latter deems appropriate.
The secretary is the reference person for the follow-up of administrative matters. He/She will work in coordination with the Account officer, the Course Director, the Librarian, the Campus France representative, the Culture and Communication in Charge, the Representative of Bordeaux Metropole, and the interns (now onwards referred to as the AFH team).
He/She will assist the director in the correspondence: drafting of letters and documents, writing emails, scanning/ photocopying of documents, classifying both the hard and the soft copies and archiving of the documents. Reads, and if necessary edits along with the director and the librarian, texts related to AFH communication, and correspondence.
He/She will need to plan the Director’s daily itinerary -his appointments, meetings, and visits. The Secretary will need to create and maintain a common calendar/schedule for the various activities of the AFH, and ensure their follow up even in the absence of the Director.
It will be the responsibility of the Secretary to maintain and update the list of members of the AFH under the various categories.He/She will have to see that the Executive Committee Meetings are held regularly and that the notes for the meetings are submitted by the concerned functionaries with the required information. The same will apply to the AGM. When necessary, updating of the Bye-Laws should also be initiated by him/her.
He/Shemaintainsand updates the different listings of AFH (members, media, institution, French network, sponsors and corporates, etc.) in collaboration with the other members of the AFH team.He/She must be able to ensure the follow-up of activities during the absence of the director and the account officer.
The Secretary should have the following skills and qualities:
- good command over spoken and written English,
- good practical knowledge of office tasks related software (Word, Excel, Outlook,
MailChimp, Zoom, etc.),
- good general knowledge and the capacity to find information (reading of the
press and/or trustable source of information),
- French is not compulsory but will be considered as a useful added skill,
- creating and maintaining basic databases (listing-mailing),
- capacity to analyze written documents and to write short notes,
- capacity to write minutes, and reports of meetings,
- ability to work within a team, and a network (Alliance française in India and its
- ability to plan regular and unique activities,
- ability to understand the ethos of the organization,
- a sense of public relation (listening, understanding, analyzing and proposing
- aptitude for continuous.
There is a six-month probation period.
Working hours Monday to Friday from 9.30 am to 5.30 pm, and Saturday from 9 am to 1
15 days national holidays as per the calendar of Alliance française of Hyderabad, one
week winter break and 15 days of paid leaves.
Salary according to degrees and experience.
More details on the terms and conditions during the selection
Contact us at : [email protected]
March 20, 2020: Le niveau Master 2 de l’Université de La Réunion 2020. For more information click -> Réunion
OTHER WEBSITES THAT OFFER JOBS REQUIRING FRENCH CONNECTION
- IFCCI, Indo-French Chamber of Commerce: www.defijob.org or http://www.ifcci.org.in/employment-service-desk/candidates/
- Indo-French Alumni Network: www.ifan.in
- A website dedicated to employment related to France or French language: www.myfrenchjob.com
To post a job opening please send an email to [email protected]