“The Francophonie refers to men and women who share a common language: French. We estimate over 300 million French speakers across five continents.
The Francophonie’s mission mandates are:
- To promote the French language and cultural and linguistic diversity;
- To promote peace, democracy and human rights;
- To support education, training, higher education and research;
- To foster economic cooperation to bolster sustainable development. “
Our students, at Alliance Française of Hyderabad are celebrating <<Mois de la Francophonie>> (Month of Francophonie) through various activities like slam poetry, workshops, Book Club meet, Read out loud : French reading contest, interaction with Indo French astronaut, to name a few.
SLAM POETRY IN FRENCH:
Jayashree Sooravajhula, our student of B2 from the class of Prof. Gomathi Padmanabhan narrates her experience on the journey of learning French.
- Krishnagiri Srikanthi Sudha, Sudha Dutta and Shrikanth Chandar, our students of C1 from the class of Prof. Valerie Bidaut slam on <<La voix (ou bien la voie ?) d’un être humain>> (The voice (or the way?) of a human being.
WORKSHOP: How to learn French as a Foreign Language?
Come over, whether you are already learning French, thinking of learning it or just want to check out what the noise around learning French is all about!
Register for the event at https://tinyurl.com/4wsntcx6
Free event | Open to all | Register through link |
CLUB DE LECTURE: Book Club of Alliance Française of Hyderabad
Celebrating the Month of Francophonie, AFH Club de Lecture will huddle over a short little story from Quebec, <<Maxime et le Canard>> by Patrick Dannais on 30.3.22 at 4pm on Zoom (link on Club Français Telegram group). The language is simple which can also be attempted by A2 students. Book available on Omnibook app through Culturethèque. Write to [email protected] for access.
Come, join our bookworms in exploring a Quebecois book for the first time and explore the richness of the differences in nuance.
Come over to Alliance Française of Hyderabad Auditorium
on Monday 28 March
for an interaction with
- Indo French Space Scientist and Artist
Priyanka Das Rajkakati
whose artwork has travelled to the moon!
- Christine Debouzy,
President, French Association of Women Pilots
Free event | Open to all | Event in English/French | Seats on first-come-first-served basis
Mois de la Francophonie : Learn French, Explore the World!