- During the lockdown, all AFH courses are online. AFH courses will be held in the classrooms once the lockdown is over. You may also opt for 100% online courses, and hybrid courses.
- Please call 9966545652 or send a mail to [email protected] for more information. Our Counsellor can suggest you a course suited to your level and your availability.
- Seats are on first come first served basis with maximum 23 per class (for regular classes held in the class room), and 18 for online classes.
- Sign the Rules and Regulations Form.
- Fill up the Online Registration Form and upload the signed Rules and Regulations Form.
- Pay the Course fee in full, on or before the date of the beginning of the course, by card or by bank transfer.
- Please note that it is highly recommended to register at least 5 days before a course starts to secure your seat.
- Fees and tariffs are non-negotiable.
Click here to know about the New French Classes
If you are not a beginner in French or have not attended classes in any of the Alliance Française in India or abroad for more than six months, fix an appointment for a placement test (23 55 44 85 / 86 or 9966545652 ; [email protected]). The fees is 950INR+ 18% GST. This test is conducted on Thursdays or/and Saturdays at 10am sharp. This will help us find your exact level and suggest the most suitable course for you. Placement Tests will be online during the lockdown.
Cancellation and Refunds
We have NO REFUND policy. Once payment is done, the fees cannot be refunded. You could however transfer it to another course within the year.