- All AFH courses take place online presently. AFH courses will be held in the classrooms once the lockdown is lifted.
- Please call us on +91 99 66 54 56 52 or mail us at [email protected] for more information. Our Counsellor can suggest you a course suited to your level and your availability.
- Seats are on first come first served basis with maximum 23 per class (for regular classes held in the class room), and 18 for online classes.
- As per the policies of Alliance Française Hyderabad, if we do not have the minimum number of students enrolled in a batch, we postpone the batch by a week at a time to have the class gain strength.
- Download and fill up the Enrolment form (Word document/PDF document), and have both pages signed (Formule & Rules-Regulations page)
- Pay the course fee in full, on or before the date of the beginning of the course, via bank transfer or contactless payment methods (QR code) ONLY.
- The FILLED UP enrolment form and the transaction screenshot of the payment made, would have to be mailed to [email protected]. This mail confirms your registration.
- Please note that it is highly recommended to register at least 5 days before a course starts to secure your seat.
- Transfer from one batch to another is not permitted after registration.
- Fees and tariffs are non-negotiable
Click here to know about the New French Classes
If you are not a beginner in French or have not attended classes in any of the Alliance Française in India or abroad for more than three months, fix an appointment for a placement test (23 55 44 85 / 86 or 9966545652 ; [email protected]). This will help us evaluate and suggest the most suitable course for you. Assessment tests are conducted online during the lockdown. The fees is INR 1121 (inc.18% GST).
Cancellation and Refunds
We have NO REFUND policy. Once payment is done, the fees cannot be refunded. However you can transfer your regstration to another batch within 3 days of the start of the session by making a payment of INR 826 (Inc. GST @ 18%)