- All AFH courses take place online presently. AFH courses will be held in the classrooms once the lockdown is lifted.
- Please call us on +91 99 66 54 56 52 or mail us at [email protected] for more information. Our Counsellor can suggest you a course suited to your level and your availability.
- Seats are on first come first served basis with maximum 23 per class (for regular classes held in the class room), and 18 for online classes.
- Download and fill up the Enrolment form (Word document/PDF document), and have both pages signed (Formule & Rules-Regulations page)
- Pay the course fee in full, on or before the date of the beginning of the course, via bank transfer ONLY.
- The FILLED UP enrolment form and the transaction screenshot of the payment made, would have to be mailed to [email protected]. This mail confirms your registration.
- Please note that it is highly recommended to register at least 5 days before a course starts to secure your seat.
- Fees and tariffs are non-negotiable
Click here to know about the New French Classes
If you are not a beginner in French or have not attended classes in any of the Alliance Française in India or abroad for more than six months, fix an appointment for a placement test (23 55 44 85 / 86 or 9966545652 ; [email protected]). This test is conducted on Thursdays or/and Saturdays at 10am sharp. This will help us find your exact level and suggest the most suitable course for you. Placement Tests will be online during the lockdown. The fees is 950 INR+ 18% GST.
Cancellation and Refunds
We have NO REFUND policy. Once payment is done, the fees cannot be refunded. You could however transfer it to another course within the year.