How to register:
- Come to the Reception of the Alliance Française Hyderabad during its working hours. Our Counsellor will suggest a course suited to your level and your availability.
- Fill up and sign the registration form.
- Pay Course fees, in full on or before the date by course only by card.
- Please note that it is highly recommended to register at least 5 days before a course starts to secure your seat. Seats are on first come first served basis with maximum 23 per class.
- Fees and tariffs are non-negotiable
If you are not a beginner in French or have not attended classes in any of the Alliance Française in India or abroad for more than six months, fix an appointment for a placement test (23 55 44 85 / 86 or 9966545652 ; firstname.lastname@example.org). The fees is 700INR+ Service Tax. This test is conducted on Thursdays or/and Saturdays at 10am sharp. This will help us find your exact level and suggest the most suitable course for you..
Cancellation and Refunds
We have NO REFUND policy. Once payment is done, the fees cannot be refunded. You could however transfer it to another course within the year.